All Discussions Tagged 'e-learning' (11)

← Back to E-Learning and Online Teaching
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would Like Feedback on eBook: New Rules for Teacher Training in 21st Century Schools

I just wrote an eBook and would like feedback from educators familiar with the benefits of e-learning. I wrote it for teachers and administ…

Started by Johnny Hamilton

2 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Anne Marie Niandou

Finding E-Learning and Distance Education Jobs

I'm having a hard time finding e-learning/distance education opportunities. I've taken my fair share of these classes, but I can't seem to…

Started by Mac Slocum

19 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Vicky Phillips

Online Team Work & Social Loafing.... Motivation Tips

Teachers tend to teach the way they were taught... or so the conventional wisdom predicts. As a student I didn't do any collaborative or te…

Started by Dennis O'Connor

2 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Zac Gasnola

Your Nominations for the Top 10 E-Learning Tools

As you work online you become dependent on certain e-learning tools. Here's my top 10 list of tools I've come to depend on. (Each is a si…

36 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Iris Antongiorgi

Twitter or Plurk ID's

I'm really interested in establishing a network of online teachers that we can all turn to at almost anytime of the day for questions or he…

Started by Cory Plough

7 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Dennis O'Connor

Powersearching in a Web 2.0 World

New Section Forming! April 28 - May 22. Power Searching in a Web 2.0 World: 4 Week Online Course. Searching, evaluating, and ethically usi…

3 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Alicia Mundt

Powersearching In a Web 2.0 World

Classes Forming: Register Now! This popular four-week on-line course empowers participants to search efficiently, evaluate Internet and W…

0 Nov 2, 2007

7 Tips for Facilitating Discussions & Building Online Community

Can you add a few more tips to my short list? Thoughts on Facilitation: For me, discussion is the heart of the matter. Let me summarize so…

0 Oct 12, 2007

Collaborating Online - An Interview with Rena Palloff and Keith Pratt

Show #1: Collaborating Online - An Interview with Rena Palloff and Keith Pratt In this podcast, authors Rena Palloff and Keith Pratt talk…

0 Oct 8, 2007

Fall Online: What classes are you teaching or taking? How much is Too Much?

Tell us about your fall! What Classes are you taking or teaching? How much is too much? As I look at my classes, I fear I've overloaded my…

0 Sep 18, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service