All Discussions Tagged 'collaboration' (23)

← Back to Distance Collaborations
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Middle Social Studies Collaboration

Hi. My name is Mindy von Freymann. I teach 7th grade Social Studies in a rural town in Ohio. I am interested in establishing a global colla…

Started by Mindy J. von Freymann

4 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Brian Mannix

Insect and Microscopes - Seeking Interested Elem. Classes!

B.A.M. Bugs Across the Map! We are seeking classes interested in insects and/or microscopes: We want to Skype with you in May. You can part…

Started by JoNelle

2 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by JoNelle

Distance collaboration the PYP

Hello, I'm Leigh Newton teaching at The International School of Azerbaijan in the PYP. I'm hoping that PYP teachers might be interested in…

Started by Leigh Newton

7 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Leigh Newton

SOS! Anyone Out There...

Hello, I have an amazing group of 21 4th grade students. Each student has a laptop and I am interested in giving them a collaboration expe…

Started by Shavon Davis-Louis

0 Sep 6, 2008

2008 Digital Media and Learning Competition 2008

We would love to have more teachers know about and apply to the 2008 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition, wh…

Started by mdailey

1 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Steve Wilmarth

My kids need your kids!

Last year pretty much everything we did in class we did in collaboration with another group somewhere in the USA or Australia. The collabor…

Started by Paul Bogush

2 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Cole Smith

Middle School English students wanted

I have 6 classes of 7th grade writers who have written stories to share with all who will read and comment. They are being mentored by some…

Started by David James

1 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Paul Bogush

Call to collaboration: Poets' Spring in France

I don't know if someone would be interested to collaborate with european teachers and pupils... Our project is to gather poems from many co…

Started by Vincent Mespoulet

5 Jan 21, 2008
Reply by Kimberly McCollum

Middle School Science Collaborators wanted

Greetings, Science in the middle school and everyday is a little zany so I looking for anyone who would like to join in the learning (fun).…

Started by Rick Biche

5 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Rick Biche

Hi from Australia

Hello to you all. I am Anne and teach IT to students, aged 8-18, in a small country school in south eastern Australia and have just started…

Started by Anne Mirtschin

3 Sep 26, 2007
Reply by Paul Bogush

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service