aimee's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Christine, Please send me a day and time that would work for us to collaborate! …"

aimee replied Mar 26, 2012 to Collaborate class to class outside of the United States

3 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by aimee

"Hi Christine, I would love to connect with you!  Please e-mail me back. Aimee.randal…"

aimee replied Feb 22, 2012 to Collaborate class to class outside of the United States

3 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by aimee

"Sounds great!  I use Google Docs as well, but not with my students.  I'd love to lea…"

aimee replied Aug 22, 2011 to Looking for Online Collaboration for 5th Grade Class

10 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Rona Katz

"That would be great!  I set up a wiki where we could house work, unless you were thi…"

aimee replied Aug 16, 2011 to Looking for Online Collaboration for 5th Grade Class

10 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Rona Katz

"Hi Chris, I teach fourth grade in Vermont and am looking to collaborate with a class…"

aimee replied Aug 14, 2011 to Looking for Online Collaboration for 5th Grade Class

10 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Rona Katz

"Hello Jen, I'm a fourth grade teacher interested in collaborating this year!  Please…"

aimee replied Aug 14, 2011 to Looking for Online Collaboration for 5th Grade Class

10 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Rona Katz

"Monica, Thank you!  This sounds wonderful!  We would love to connect with your proje…"

aimee replied Jul 29, 2011 to Fourth Grade Class seeks another class to collaborate with from another country!

2 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by aimee

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service