Welcome to the Candian Mashup group. Introduce yourself here. You can also leave a question about something you'd like to know more about or get help with ... someone in the community will jump in and give you a hand.

My name is Darren Kuropatwa. I teach senior mathematics in Winnipeg, Canada although I'm really a transplanted Montrealer. ;-)

My professional blog is called A Difference.

Cheers from The Great White North!

Tags: Introductions, Welcome

Views: 508

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Darren and Sue,

Thanks for the invite!

Brand new to Classroom 2.0, but it doesn't take long to get one excited at the possibilities. Darren has previously inspired me to jump into the world of blogging in the classroom, so it is nice to see you here as well. (I hope the new school year is off to a grand start!)

I live and teach Grade 8 E.L.A. and Math in Virden, MB. I'd be interested in connecting with other Grade 8 classrooms from around the country.

My class blog is called Mr. O's World.

Hi Everyone,

Good to meet some fellow Canucks. I'm a professor of education at the Schulich School of Education in North Bay, Ont.  World traveler and teacher, specialty is TESOL/TESL and busy building a website for English language learners (building the LMS is the hard part!), EnglishCentral.   I also have a big community like this one for EFL teachers - EFL Classroom 2.0. 

Look forward to reading and connecting here and seeing how others are integrating tech in their classrooms. My big interest these days is the use of video in education. 

Cheers,

David 

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service