1. E-LEARNING IN BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE – RESULTS OF THE QUESTIONNAIRE SURVEY by Lenka Kučírková and Martina Jarkovská
2. THE APPLICATION OF TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHING GRAMMAR TO EFL LEARNERS: THE ROLE OF ANIMATED SITCOMS by Zari Saeedi and Aso Biri
3. QUIZLET IN THE EFL CLASSROOM: ENHANCING ACADEMIC VOCABULARY ACQUISITION OF JAPANESE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS by Gilbert Dizon
4. WEB-BASED LANGUAGE LEARNING PERCEPTION AND PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS by Meisam Mirzaee and Sajjad Gharibeh Gharibeh
5. EXAMINING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDINGS ON ORAL PERFORMANCE OF EFL LEARNERS by Nazlınur Göktürk
6. ENHANCING AN INTERMEDIATE SYLLABUS FOR ESL STUDENTS WITH BYOD INTERVENTIONS by
7. INSTANT MESSAGING LANGUAGE IN JORDANIAN FEMALE SCHOOL STUDENTS’ WRITING by
Ghaleb A. Rabab’ah, Bayan B. Rabab’ah and Nour A. Suleiman
TEwT Journal is currently indexed in Scopus, Index Copernicus, Central and Eastern European Online Library, EBSCO, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), BazHum, CEJSH and Cabell’s Publishing Directory. The Journal of Teaching English with Technology is also listed in the MLA Directory of Periodicals and was B-ranked on the 2010 ARC Australian government list of approved academic journals. With regard to academic journals, TEwT has received the highest rank in the B section from the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. TEwT has been included in the ERIH-Plus
We would also like to announce a call for papers and encourage you to publish in our journal.
You are also very welcome to join our prominent board of reviewers (on condition of holding at least a PhD degree and submitting a CV).
If interested, contact us by sending a message to:
and CC email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to hear from you.
Kamila Burzynska, Ph.D.candidate
Assistant to the Editor, Teaching English with Technologyhttp://tewtjournal.org