Reflect on NECC 2009 and Make Suggestions for ISTE 2010

Hey everyone I hope this message finds you well post NECC 2009. I know all of you have great stories from NECC 2009 as well as valuable insight on how we can make ISTE 2010 the best ed tech conference yet! That being said I decided to create a Google doc where you can share these great stories with everyone in the ISTE Connects community and submit your suggestions about ISTE 2010. This is your chance to tell us exactly what you want to get our ISTE 2010 in Denver, so don't miss out!

Share your NECC 2009 moments and ISTE 2010 Suggestions here.

Tags: ISTE10

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We've received an overwhelming number of suggestions that say we should make the Bloggers Cafe more prominent at ISTE 2010 what do you think? Don't forget to add your favorite NECC 2009 experience to the list while you are at it!
I've been to NECC maybe 10 or 15 times...I have to admit that I have felt a widening gap (a disconnect) between what was being discussed in sessions and what was on the exhibit floor.

Gail Lovely's great session on the Top 10 Web 2.0 Apps for Early Elementary did not mention a single app that was for sale. All were free. Yet none of those apps/sites could be explored or discussed in more depth in the exhibit hall. Alan November's discussion the next day was almost the same: "None of these tools cost anything!" Again, none of those things were exhibited. Maybe that isn't necessary. Apple's presence was everywhere with lots of interest in iPhone apps, MacBooks, etc. but no booth in the exhibit hall.

Is the exhibit hall becoming irrelevant to what most attendees are going for?
I'd love to attend the next NECC. Seems like a lot of people had a great experience.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service