Upload your FINAL lesson draft here-- Word doc. See FINAL guidelines.
The highlighted sections have to be ready by Friday (11/24), the rest by Sunday (11/26) the latest (better if by Friday as well). For Monday, you must have a full draft of the WHOLE FINAL (including the questions).
- Four goals + link to video/song with minutes (for excerpt)
- Big hook (including examples of simplification + differentiation + error correction/feedback)
- Small hook question and answer
- 2 differentiated Practice + 1 differentiated Production (including examples of simplification + differentiation + error correction/feedback)
- Formative assessments
- Final task (summative assessment): instructions, expected answer, how it will be graded, ideas for rubric, etc. (see FINAL)
- Grammar script (interactive, based on most important grammatical goal)
- Extra credit: Homework activity