Hi all! Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on the Classroom 2.0 Book Project. Obviously, things haven't progressed quite as quickly as we'd hoped. Best laid plans and all that. Which is too bad, actually, since there are a lot of wonderful submissions. In fact, that's the problem. I'm afraid that the volume of submissions we need to review, aggregate, format, publish, and disseminate has been a bit overwhelming. This isn't really a problem - when assembling a site and a book from user contributions, it's the sort of problem you want to have. But it does mean that we haven't exactly turned this project around.

So a quick mea culpa is in order...Sorry for the delay, folks.

And now that we have that out of the way, I'm off to fire up InDesign and get things rolling. Within a week or two, you should start receiving emails with links to your published submissions (we're posting them to Scribd). You'll also be receiving instructions for posting links to the submitted chapters here on Classroom 2.0 for a round of crowd-sourced editing and comment from the community. Then it's off to publication! Stay tuned and feel free to add any questions or thoughts to this discussion thread. It's almost summer time - Good luck as the year draws to a close!

Best,
Chris Dawson 

Tags: culpa, mea, update

Views: 1975

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When i installed last update Classroom 2.0 i realize how much bugs developers fixed. As i know, they hired case study writer to cope with problems.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service