My High School Digital Literacy class needs your help.  I would like them to start blogging with another class soon.  We've starting learning how to comment and will soon be wanting to comment on other blogs.  We are using Blogger and we need other classes to share blogs with and comment on.  Please let me know if your class can help OR point me to somewhere I can get in touch with a class to blog with.

Thanks,

Scott

Tags: blog

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scott, I'm not a class, but I do have a blog that I would love to have high school students interacting with. (I am an education professor, and I am involved in a sabbatical project involving blogging.) Take a look, and see if this will be something you can use:

http://www.learnwithmenow.wordpress.com

JS

James, thank you for the response.  I may have students comment on your blog.  I want them writing for a more authentic audience, not just me and their classmates. 

That would be most welcome, Scott. If any of them are studying the Civil Rights Movement in the USA (1950's and 1960's), in their history classes, they might want to look at my blog entries for September 26 through October 17. I was blogging about an epic trip that I took, visiting locations throughout the South, to learn more about Civil Rights.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service