Hellp Need Elementary Teachers to enter into Discussions with Future Teachers

Hello and HELP:
Several of you are already participating, but my college technology class of future elementary teachers could use more Teachers from the Trenches to enter into our discussions. We would really appreciate your point of view. There are new forums and discussions each week, please come join us. These future teachers need to hear from YOU!!! The Ning address is: http://tecs390fhsu.ning.com/

Tags: Classroom, Elementary, Future, Instructional, Technology, teachers, technlology

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cyndi:
I would love to collaborate with you and our new colleagues at Fort Hays State University. Teaching, over 30 years and using technology as it develops, helps me stay in the first adopter mode....if it is interesting and efficacious. My areas of interest and certification are elementary, middle school science and math, special education and secondary science.

Literature is a passion, and I would be very happy to talk about picture books, writing or related topics. I have an intense interest in online projects also. There is still time for your students to sign up for the Postcard Geography Project.

Currently I am in the beginning stages of a professional development series on web 2.0 practical uses in research and writing. This could be of value to middle elementary teachers. Also, I have been upgrading a graphing techniqe I use in the real world. This presentation is in the rough draft stage, but you are welcome to point anyone to it.
Let me know how I can focus our collaboration.
I would be more than happy to talk to your students. What do you want to know?
Cyndi,

I'd love to get involved. What are your expectations? Is there anything specific that you would like us to address or help with?

- Konrad
As one of the Teachers in the Trenches (if a little lapsed), I would like to cheerlead how great her project is. This kind of preservice training is outstanding and an excellent example of how Ning itself can be used to great ends.

Join up and help out. Cyndi's energy is contagious.

David
http://eflclassroom.ning.com

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service