Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 22695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I am Robby. I am a Catholic school principal. St. Joseph is located in Martinsburg, WV. 

Hi, everyone!

My name is Luke Kirtley.  I am a senior at Wilmington University.  While this is a class requirement, I am excited to see what is happening in this online community.

Hi, I'm Lyvia Osterstock. I'm currently studying secondary social science education at the University of Nebraska. I'm excited to learn from and connect with current teachers in my subject area and share insights as I start my professional career. 

Hello, Joana Bella here from the Philippines. I am a new teacher. I'm completing my masters in special education so I can teach special children.

This is great! It is a field that lacks teachers.

Hey you all, I'm Joséphine from Brussels, Belgium. Young business graduate and now have joined an EdTech company called Wooclap. Looking for ways to solve teachers' challenges in classrooms hand in hand with pedagogical engineers. I'm glad to be hear and discuss ways to revolutionise education for the good of students as well as teachers! 

Hi!  Kristen Canady - elementary teacher now elementary librarian / technology integrator from Lancaster, PA.    Very excited to be part of this group!!  

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service