Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 22431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello from Waterboro Maine USA.  I am a world history and current events teacher at a rural regional school.  My main focus is to find ways to leverage technology to help students to gain a global perspective.

I am a current first grade teacher in Florida. I'm in my second semester of grad school studying Educational Technology. I'd like to incorporate technology more into the classroom as well as introduce Title I students to many areas of technology.

Hi everyone. Pierre Sutherland. South Africa originally and in Athens, GA right now. I taught high school math and computer science in South Africa, maths and English in China, and elementary math teacher ed in the US.

Nice to meet you!

Hi I am interested in networking with other teachers, who have knowledge of Web 2.0. I am a seventh grade Language Arts teacher, in West Virginia. I want to use more technology in my classroom and create some blogs, webpages ect for my tutoring/and portfolio reviews that I offer to homeschoolers. There is so much out there I don't know where to start. I have one webquest that I created on zunal.com,

I am Leesa Johnson. I am connected with an online education website ' Select My Tutor' as a marketing manager. It is a motive to provide quality services to students from our expert tutors. I am a reader of books which inspirational for me. 

Hi, I am Robby. I am a Catholic school principal. St. Joseph is located in Martinsburg, WV. 

Hi, everyone!

My name is Luke Kirtley.  I am a senior at Wilmington University.  While this is a class requirement, I am excited to see what is happening in this online community.

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

The Fifth Year Anniversary Book Project!

We want you to write a chapter!

Click here!

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2017   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service