I was wondering what other educators were planning for Blog Action Day 2008? This year's topic is Poverty. Those who participated last year will remember the topic was Environment. It is a great opportunity to produce project based artifacts.

Tags: Action, Blog, Day, PBL, based, blog, education, environment, learning, podcast, More…poverty, project, students, teachers, video

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love to get involved and even get my students involved - but we'd be working in a private Ning - is that still okay?
Thanks for the great question. it seems to me that if you want to keep your Ning private, you would not want to share your url.

Yes, that would be a concern, but I think you could overcome it for this project. If you have a wiki, you could put all student's posts for Blog Action Day on your one wiki page with only first names, made-up names or just numbers. I recommend wikispaces because they are giving away 100,000 free private education account.

There are other avenues, like Voki, VoiceThreads, etc. that you can use also.

Since you live in Australia, I am sure there are many other venues that I am not aware of that might be used. Maybe something through EDNA or other similar resources.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service