Hello.
I am currently a doctoral student in Computer Science and Education.

I am in the midst of completing a research project on video conferencing for one of my classes.

I was hoping to interview someone who uses videoconferencing in their classroom (or for their job) for this project. Ideally, I would love to do this via a video call (say,via Skype Video) and record this interview for the presentation. I would want to discuss the technical part of video conferencing.

If you are interested (and I would understand someone not being interested) and available, is it possible for you to spend a couple of minutes with me sometime in the next couple of days? Evenings (Eastern time) are best for me.

Thanks for considering.
Gerald

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You might want to check the link to the right on discussions tagged with "videoconferencing" for some leads... http://www.classroom20.com/forum/topic/listForTag?tag=videoconferen.... Chris Craft might also be sought out--I interviewed him for EdTechLive.com on his use of video with students.

Good luck!
Steve,
Thanks. I'll check this all out.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service