This I Believe

Part of a meme set up by Tim Holt to encourage those of us in educational technology to do some inner reflection. Why do we do what we do? What do we think educational technology can accomplish?

Become part of the meme, and let everyone else know why you do what you do with ed tech.

What do you really believe about education technology? We have lots and lots of blog entries about how things should be, how things are, and the way to do it..but I haven’t seen a whole lot on the “WHY.”

Why are you interested?

Why do you do educational technology?

I was listening to “All things Considered” yesterday, and they have a segment called “This I Believe” which is based on a series of the same name in the 1950’s.

I thought it would be nice to see what all of us “edubloggers” and podcasters in educational technology really believe about education technology.

Why do you do it?

Why do you think it is important?

Who is listening to you?

I want to hear from you. I want to start the conversation about why you do what you do in education technology. What drives you?

Here are the rules:

Can be written or multimedia. ( I chose to record my essay. linked above.)

It cannot be longer than 500 words.

You have to ask 5 of your edubloggers to create an essay.

I would really like to see what we all believe in...

I wonder if everyone believes in the same or different things.

When you are done, leave the link here.

Tags: Belief, El, Holt, Paso, Philosophy, Tim, learning, of

Views: 9

Reply to This

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service