Okay, I admit I love free stuff! Who doesn't? My new quest is to find free stuff for teachers. Especially English teachers. I recently heard of a free video entitled "Shakespeare in the Classroom," so I inquired about it. It is no longer free, but still worth the 5 bucks I had to fork out. Any other great resources out there that I should be adding to my trunk of tricks? Let me know!

Views: 2207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So where could we find this Shakespeare in the Classroom video?
Miramax used to sponsor the distribution of the video; however they are no longer involved, and that is why there is a $5 fee. I found a phone number after a Google search, called, got the new company’s name and address, and mailed off my request.. Sorry I no longer have the address, but here is the number I called: 1-203-389-7283. They do not have DVD’s. The new company “found a bunch of videos in their warehouse” and are trying to get rid of them. I was with a 9th grade class as they watched the video, and I was amazed at how well they responded to the presentation.
Hello Connie,

I just joined this ning recently and have been looking for the "Shakespeare in the Classroom" video from Miramax. Your posting is from last year, so I am not sure if you know if any are left. Could you help direct me?

Thanks,
enengtch
Hi Connie,

You can find my wiki via my blog http://raenettesblog.blogspot.com/ . It has loads of free tools especially useful for literacy!

Cheers
Raenette
Visit my blog at www.educationtechnologyblog.com, I have a lot of links to free tools there.
You can find free presentations on my wiki

www.educationwithkris.wikispaces.com

Hopefully some of this will be helpful

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service