All Discussions Tagged 'workshops' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE technology integration workshop in VA

Hi, if you are trying to integrate technology into your instruction in a more effective way, this workshop is for you! e-Village is an inst…

Started by Andrea Lopez Olatunji

0 Dec 21, 2011

Interested about Instructional technology and community integration?

Are you interested in learning how to use technology in a effective and instructional way? Do you want to learn how to integrate community…

Started by Andrea Lopez Olatunji

0 Oct 30, 2011

ISTE 2011 Goes Virtual

It’s exciting to see the new virtual modules that ISTE is implementing this year. If you aren’t able to attend the conference in person, he…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 May 16, 2011

Feedback from Secondary S.Stu. Teachers Requested

Greetings, I'm an elementary (K-6) Tech Resource Teacher who has been given the opportunity to give a 1.5 hour workshop in February for sec…

Started by Brian

11 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Brian

Ed Tech Workshops for College Students

I am helping set up a "Technology Club" at Kansas State University as part of the College of Education. We are going to set up workshops th…

Started by Jesse Peters

2 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Ellen

Anyone Know of an Online Tool for Teachers to Select Workshops for Conference/PD Day?

Hi All, Hope it is OK to use this group as a "brains trust". I am not so well connected on Twitter to be able to get answers like I see som…

Started by Paul McMahon

5 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

How conferences choose sessions

Lots of Classroom 2.0 people are not just thinking about new ways to use tech in the classroom, but also in professional development, works…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

2 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Karen Henke

What Can I Tell College Professors?

Hi everyone I am giving a workshop this week on blogging for a group of about 20 professors at a local college. These are folks who have…

Started by Kevin H.

21 Apr 21, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service