All Discussions Tagged 'wii' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wii Remote Multi-Touch Interactive Whiteboard

Yah, it sure is alot to say. How about WRMTIWB? ;) Anyway.... I first ran across Johnny Lee's wonderful videos over the summer (why did i…

Started by Josh Seamon

13 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Mauritz Kotze

Wii Interactive Whiteboard: IR Pen Review

I know there are several educators out there who are using the Wiimote to create a interactive whiteboard. One of the key components to the…

Started by John Sowash

1 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Kev

Free Interactive Whiteboard Software?

I'm working with a large group of teachers, and I'm trying to provide a low-cost interactive whiteboard option to them. I've created a Wiim…

Started by Katy Scott

5 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Katy Scott

Wii & DS in the classroom

Hey guys, Just putting it out there, I've researched and utilised Nintendo DS and Wii technologies in my classroom. For further informatio…

Started by Blake Curran

4 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Michael j. Trout

Wii Classroom

Hey guys, I've made a new page called Wii Classroom, it can be found at www.wiiclassroom.com Let me know what you think :)

Started by Blake Curran

12 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Cassandra

Simcity on wii or DS collaborative project

My grade 5/6 classroom are about to begin a unit of work relating to our Humanities curriculum that will use Simcity creator for the studen…

Started by Daniel

0 Aug 17, 2009

On using Wii to create a Smartboard...

I have read that this is possible, that using a Wii or a Wii Remote can turn an ordinary whiteboard into a relatively inexpensive Smartboar…

Started by Pat Cook

3 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Ben Jones

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service