All Discussions Tagged 'virtual' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virtual Field trip

I'm looking to introduce a virtual field trip as part of my eighth grade Anne Frank unit that's coming up. I am thinking of having students…

Started by Ms. Hudak

1 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Cindy Lahey

Designing Art Exhibitions in an Educational Virtual World

Your Name and Title:  June Julian, Ed.D. Graduate Faculty, and Julian Crooks, MA 2011 Art + Design Education, The University of the Arts   …

Started by Julian Crooks

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"I have an avatar: How can she help me with my teaching?"

Your Name and Title:  Sandra Bassendowski, Professor School, Library, or Organization Name:  University of Saskatchewan, Canada Co-Presente…

Started by Sandra Bassendowski

0 Mar 27, 2012

Anyone using Virtual Desktops in a 1:1 Environment?

We're planning for a 1:1 program and a vendor has suggested using a Virtual Desktop solution in a BYOD environment. I'm skeptical for sever…

Started by Cat White

0 Sep 19, 2011

Virtual school and virtual classroom tool now FREE!

If you want to see how you can use a social media tool as an extension of the classroom then go to www.meetatrecess.com and create your cla…

Started by Len Rosen

0 Aug 8, 2011

iEducate - The Future of Vocational Education

iEducate is funded by the EU’s Leonardo da Vinci Lifelong Learning Programme and helps vocational educators to connect with a new generatio…

Started by Jana Dobbelstein

0 Jun 15, 2011

ISTE 2011 Goes Virtual

It’s exciting to see the new virtual modules that ISTE is implementing this year. If you aren’t able to attend the conference in person, he…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 May 16, 2011

Virtual conversation

I would like to have a virtual discussion with my students  based on 7 questions related to the novel we're reading. I'm looking for a tool…

Started by Rachel Gendron

11 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Pamela Jackson

How do you feel about using virtual rooms in the classroom?

Many colleges now use virtual rooms as a way to conduct class when not all students are in one location. We would love to hear your thought…

Started by Diana Hansen

4 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Diana Hansen

Virtual Programs and "attendance"

I need some help finding some online software ideas for recording virtual school attendance. We're required by the state to have families r…

Started by Ginger Lewman

7 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Evaggelos

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service