All Discussions Tagged 'university' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Students Plagiarize?

Plagiarism is a theft. It means that you stole someone's identity, someone's thoughts. It's horrible. We should teach our young…

Started by Jonathan E. Wisniewski

11 May 25, 2018
Reply by Joanna Bella

Social media as a teaching tool: 9 cool examples

Here are nine cool examples of professors integrating social media into their schools. How are you using social media? http://bit.ly/phQdSF

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amanda Krolikowski

Enrollment in online courses increases at the highest rate ever

According to a recent report released by the Sloan Consortium and the Babson Survey Research Group, enrollment in online courses increased…

Started by Diana Hansen

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

Opening Education: Inclusive - Innovative - Excellent

Brussels, June 2010: This year’s EFQUEL Innovation Forum, the fourth in the highly successful series of European gatherings, will take plac…

Started by EFQUEL

0 Jun 22, 2010

Careful planning for College

This is a great service for k-6 and high school students preparing for college. Planning to attend a University takes preparation. Competit…

Started by Don Robinson

2 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Dale Singer

Teaching Teachers about Gaming

I am teaching a course on Emerging Instructional Technologies at the University of Northern Iowa. I want to integrate gaming into the cours…

Started by Leigh Zeitz

9 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by R. Scott Young

Recommend postgraduate study at an Australian Uni

Hi, I am thinking of taking on a postgraduate certificate in ICT in education with a view to stretching it out to a masters. I'm an Aussie…

Started by Jason de Nys

1 May 31, 2009
Reply by Jason de Nys

DO YOU KNOW ANY FORUM OR NETWORK FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS?

I would actually like to invite some college and university students to join an share a new ning I started for my college students to socia…

Started by Paula

0 Mar 13, 2009

Check out this video: Never Stop Learning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfew0YcDTo Great video advocating the importance of education to all of our futures.

Started by Erik

0 Mar 6, 2009

How do I get starting in online teaching??

Hi everyone. For those of you that know me I'm a recent college grad in international studies and now I'm applying to master's programs for…

Started by Coral

1 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by BretLee

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service