All Discussions Tagged 'university' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Students Plagiarize?

Plagiarism is a theft. It means that you stole someone's identity, someone's thoughts. It's horrible. We should teach our young…

Started by Jonathan E. Wisniewski

8 on Thursday
Reply by John

Social media as a teaching tool: 9 cool examples

Here are nine cool examples of professors integrating social media into their schools. How are you using social media?

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amanda Krolikowski

Enrollment in online courses increases at the highest rate ever

According to a recent report released by the Sloan Consortium and the Babson Survey Research Group, enrollment in online courses increased…

Started by Diana Hansen

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

Opening Education: Inclusive - Innovative - Excellent

Brussels, June 2010: This year’s EFQUEL Innovation Forum, the fourth in the highly successful series of European gatherings, will take plac…

Started by EFQUEL

0 Jun 22, 2010

Careful planning for College

This is a great service for k-6 and high school students preparing for college. Planning to attend a University takes preparation. Competit…

Started by Don Robinson

2 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Dale Singer

Teaching Teachers about Gaming

I am teaching a course on Emerging Instructional Technologies at the University of Northern Iowa. I want to integrate gaming into the cours…

Started by Leigh Zeitz

9 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by R. Scott Young

Recommend postgraduate study at an Australian Uni

Hi, I am thinking of taking on a postgraduate certificate in ICT in education with a view to stretching it out to a masters. I'm an Aussie…

Started by Jason de Nys

1 May 31, 2009
Reply by Jason de Nys

I would actually like to invite some college and university students to join an share a new ning I started for my college students to socia…

Started by Paula

0 Mar 13, 2009

Check out this video: Never Stop Learning Great video advocating the importance of education to all of our futures.

Started by Erik

0 Mar 6, 2009

How do I get starting in online teaching??

Hi everyone. For those of you that know me I'm a recent college grad in international studies and now I'm applying to master's programs for…

Started by Coral

1 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by BretLee

A Learning Revolution Project

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

The Fifth Year Anniversary Book Project!

We want you to write a chapter!

Click here!

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service