All Discussions Tagged 'twitter' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Educating Educators (and Administrators) on Twitter Use

I am looking to put together a presentation/PD experience for my administration and teachers on how Twitter can be used to enhance their le…

Started by Jon Freer

9 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Thomas J. Hall III

To Twit or not to Twit

I've never twittered and don't plan to start but in the last few days I have read the blogs of several 'famous' edubloggers that said they…

Started by Nancy Bosch

37 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

The New Newsletter

Your Name and Title: Brad Wilson, 4th Grade Teacher   School, Library, or Organization Name: Lakeshore Public Schools   Co-Presenter Name(s…

Started by Brad Wilson

0 Apr 3, 2012

twitter and facebook

I am doing a project for my web 2.0 class in school, and I am trying to figure out what is better to be able to use in the class room, twit…

Started by Skye

23 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Stacey Bell

Urgent , Secure Your Twitter Account

I know most of you if not all are using Twitter that is why i want you to read this article in order to know how to secure your twitter acc…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Becky Garcia

Why educators should start a blog and join Twitter

Are you building your professional learning network by starting a blog and joining Twitter to better communicate with your students? We’d l…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Sep 7, 2011

Social media as a teaching tool: 9 cool examples

Here are nine cool examples of professors integrating social media into their schools. How are you using social media? http://bit.ly/phQdSF

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amanda Krolikowski

Virtual conversation

I would like to have a virtual discussion with my students  based on 7 questions related to the novel we're reading. I'm looking for a tool…

Started by Rachel Gendron

11 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Pamela Jackson

Who are you following on Twitter?

Ok, so I'm going back on Twitter.  I tried before and didn't like it, but I think it was because I wasn't happy with who I was following. …

Started by Katie Muhtaris

6 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Tamra Lanning

To block or not to block

My district administrators would like to know what other elementary schools are doing in regards to using utube, twitter, facebook.  Are th…

Started by Christine Halstater

8 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by George Grachis

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service