All Discussions Tagged 'training' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Become a Java Programmer

Java is one of the most used programming languages on the Internet. Because of its ubiquity, it should be at the top of your list if you're…

Started by Marina Popova

3 May 25, 2018
Reply by Joanna Bella

Motivational setup for Secondary students of any Science

Hi everyone,Question: What strategies have worked for you in your classroom to help students make personal connections with topics that you…

Started by Paul J. Cuaresma

5 May 24, 2018
Reply by Duncan Moore

Potty Training - How to Teach your Toddler

Potty training is one of the daunting tasks. It needs patience from parents behalf. Read out here for some of the useful tips to get your t…

Started by Oscar Marin

1 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

Get 90% off

Get 90% off with any course at ParallelBranch. Parallel Branch is an online education portal offering courses that are self-paced, flexible…

Started by Alison Benson

0 Oct 28, 2013

David Mahaley - iPad Training Opportunity

I have been leading an iPad initiative for over 2 years at the high school and middle school level. We have formulated a very unique traini…

Started by David Mahaley

0 Sep 3, 2012

An invitation to an online pro-d event about Smartboards and Notebook software

I haven't posted here for a long time, but I'm organising an online event that may be of interest. It's a FREE 1 week, online professional…

Started by suehellman

0 Apr 7, 2012

Creating a Library Website to Support Information Literacy Needs

Your Name and Title:   Luann Edwards, eLibrary Director   School, Library, or Organization Name:   Ivy Bridge College of Tiffin University…

Started by Luann Edwards

1 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Education Conference in San Jose, CA on Aug. 3-4

Registration is now open for ShiftED, Silicon Valley Education Foundation's 1 or 2-day professional development program for educators and a…

Started by Silicon Valley Ed Foundation

0 Jul 6, 2011

Smart Training Model suggestions

Hi all, Our district has put forth a great initiative where if a teacher signs up for training this summer and continues to participate in…

Started by Stu

4 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Podcasting for Administrators

Hi!   I recently had a few administrators ask me about podcasting and how they can use it on their campuses to communicate with staff, stud…

Started by Rachelle Wooten

0 Jun 16, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service