All Discussions Tagged 'thinking' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a high school class to collaborate on a project regarding global issues!

Hi! I am a high school business teacher. I teach a 21st century skills course. I would like to do a project next semester where my class co…

Started by Laura Frauenberg

5 Apr 28, 2021
Reply by Cristopher Lemmy

Dear Elvis, How Do I Teach Critical Thinking?

Last week we read an article in the Huffington Post suggesting that 93 percent of employers agree that "a candidate's demonstrated capacity…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Apr 18, 2013

2 Lesser-Known Benefits of critical thinking: FUN...and Ice Cream

We all want our students to become critical thinkers and we have no qualms about telling them this (“Think critically about this,” we plead…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Mar 18, 2013

Using VoiceThreads to Teach Literature

Hi Everyone, My Chapter is about using VoiceThread technology to transform a classroom into a critical thinking platform for non-traditiona…

Started by Vicki Phillips

0 Aug 23, 2012

Thinking About What to Value

As Gary shares you feel you know him and that he’s that interesting Rickles’esque character that you hope will hold forth around the fire…

Started by Kevin Honeycutt

0 Apr 26, 2012

Digital Authentic Assessment

Your Name and Title: Kati Searcy, Gifted Educator, K-5 School, Library, or Organization Name:Mountain Park Elementary School Co-Presenter N…

Started by Kati Searcy

0 Apr 9, 2012

Solutions for What’s Ailing the Higher Education System

Boston Magazine’s education issue features a roundtable of experts offering their solutions for what’s ailing the higher education system.…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Sep 16, 2011

Free Resources to Teach Critical Thinking

As accumulated content knowledge is roughly doubling every five years now, we may need to take a hard look at the content that we impart in…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Nov 18, 2010

Thinking Blogs

This blog is designed as a space to create a global thinking community for classes from anywhere from year 2 -8 to investigate.  It uses a…

Started by Duncan Exton

1 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Wendy Anne Bullock

Teaching for Creative Outcomes: Why We Don't, How We All Can

It will not fit here. Please go to 1.     http://anthony-manzo.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaching-for-creative-outcomes-why-we_17.htm It is It…

Started by Anthony Manzo

0 Jul 19, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service