All Discussions Tagged 'testing' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Working with grades 3-6? Here's something for you

Hi I am looking to connect with classes around the world, grades 3-6, who are interested in early access to beta testing of a new innovativ…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Free Webinar on Ins and Outs of the NJ ASK 2013 Transition Plan

Join Lumos Learning for a FREE webinar on February 07, 2013 exploring the changes on the transitional NJ ASK assessment. Transition to the…

Started by Lisa Jones

0 Jan 31, 2013

Waiving Testing Requirements

To date, test scores have been imperative to college admissions, but some college officials think they don’t help predict student success b…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Jun 25, 2012

Stay Updated on Common Core

Here are tools to help you and your colleagues stay updated on Common Core changes. http://bit.ly/IQjX7a

Started by Diana Hansen

0 May 15, 2012

Testing?

http://www.examiner.com/child-development-in-dallas/taks-madness

Started by Kristin Elizabeth

0 Apr 4, 2011

Education Technology Event

Learn how to maximize learning in your classroom by leveraging the most modern classroom technology. Put teachers, lab instructors, and cor…

Started by Mike Beverly

0 Oct 8, 2010

The Brain as a Hard Drive for Storing Information

As a life long learner and educator, I am wondering what information we should attempt to teach our students and why.  With the availabilit…

Started by Gary Latman

3 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

The Brain as a Hard Drive for Storing Information

As a life long learner and educator, I am wondering what information we should attempt to teach our students and why.  With the availabilit…

Started by Gary Latman

0 Sep 30, 2010

Classmarker Online Quiz Maker for Online Testing

In trying to save paper at our school, a colleague and I came across this site called Classmarker.com. We've piloted this in both of our cl…

Started by Terry Parent

6 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Terry Parent

Education News: Interesting Correlation Report Compares Any Two Assessments

"To help TestWiz customers view the relationship between two assessments, dataMetrics, a Massachusetts-based company specializing in test p…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 Jun 16, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service