All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP NEEDED ASAP Please! :)

My name is Janine Tuccinardi and I am a third grade teacher in Fallbrook, CA. I am also a Master's student at Cal State San Marcos and curr…

Started by Janine Tuccinardi

5 Aug 16
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Edcite

Has anyone ever used Edcite? It's a FREE online platform that allows teachers to either customize or create their own assessments or assign…

Started by Josie Mittleman

2 Jun 1
Reply by Josie Mittleman

Technology in the classroom

To Whom It May Concern,   I  am a graduate student at the University of Maryland University College in the Instructional Technology master’…

Started by Dominic Bridgers

12 Jan 15
Reply by Sebastian Panakal

Using Technology to Provide Enrichment Opportunities

I am a first grade teacher and in my class I have many students who are advanced readers. Does anyone know of any programs or websites that…

Started by Rachel Lee

3 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Rubria B.

Ideas to put technology to use in Early Learning Classrooms

First of all it's nice to be here.  I took a peek around and there are some good discussions going on.  My particular niche is Early Childh…

Started by Jamie Fox

2 May 2, 2015
Reply by Jamie Fox

Class Management Tools like Schoology, CourseSites, and SimpleVLE

I have been using simplevle.com for a while now and I have gotten fairly attached to it, but it does not seem to have a large user base to…

Started by Grayson Styles

3 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Danielle Romanus

TPACK - a framework for technology integration

Hello, I am very much interested in a a framework called "TPACK." Technology Pedagogy Content Knowledge (Image from http://www.tpack.org

Started by Matt Townsley

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

Chromebooks in Kindergarten

My school will be gaining access to several Chromebooks this year.  Does anybody have any suggestions of apps or programs I could use with…

Started by Megan Clementson

0 Oct 5, 2014

Technology in Kindergarten

Next year I am returning to kindergarten after a 3 year 'visit' to 3rd grade. I work in a school full of tecnolongical resources, including…

Started by Scott Gaglione

34 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Suzanne Bedwell

Funding opp/CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

************PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY, APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS*********** CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/M…

Started by mdailey

0 Jul 17, 2014

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Upcoming Main Events

The Fifth Year Anniversary Book Project!

We want you to write a chapter!

Click here!

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2016   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service