All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My name is Janine Tuccinardi and I am a third grade teacher in Fallbrook, CA. I am also a Master's student at Cal State San Marcos and curr…

Started by Janine Tuccinardi

4 Nov 20
Reply by Jayme

Technology in the classroom

To Whom It May Concern,   I  am a graduate student at the University of Maryland University College in the Instructional Technology master’…

Started by Dominic Bridgers

4 Nov 17
Reply by jack pilson

Using Technology to Provide Enrichment Opportunities

I am a first grade teacher and in my class I have many students who are advanced readers. Does anyone know of any programs or websites that…

Started by Rachel Lee

3 Nov 4
Reply by Rubria B.

Ideas to put technology to use in Early Learning Classrooms

First of all it's nice to be here.  I took a peek around and there are some good discussions going on.  My particular niche is Early Childh…

Started by Jamie Fox

2 May 2
Reply by Jamie Fox

Class Management Tools like Schoology, CourseSites, and SimpleVLE

I have been using for a while now and I have gotten fairly attached to it, but it does not seem to have a large user base to…

Started by Grayson Styles

3 Apr 13
Reply by Danielle Romanus

TPACK - a framework for technology integration

Hello, I am very much interested in a a framework called "TPACK." Technology Pedagogy Content Knowledge (Image from

Started by Matt Townsley

41 Jan 9
Reply by Stacy Mercer

Chromebooks in Kindergarten

My school will be gaining access to several Chromebooks this year.  Does anybody have any suggestions of apps or programs I could use with…

Started by Megan Clementson

0 Oct 5, 2014

Technology in Kindergarten

Next year I am returning to kindergarten after a 3 year 'visit' to 3rd grade. I work in a school full of tecnolongical resources, including…

Started by Scott Gaglione

34 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Suzanne Bedwell

Funding opp/CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

************PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY, APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS*********** CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/M…

Started by mdailey

0 Jul 17, 2014

Does technology really help?

While in my field experience today observing a 1st grade classroom, I noticed a few things mainly pertaining to technology. When I was in e…

Started by Selena

11 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by margaretsales

A Learning Revolution Project

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

GlobalEdCon Fall | November 16 - 19

The Fifth Year Anniversary Book Project!

We want you to write a chapter!

Click here!

© 2015   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service