All Discussions Tagged 'teaching' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for online english teacher.

we are now building a website for chinese students seeking for native english teacher. we need lots of native english speaker to become…

Started by kenxie

0 Nov 12

Participants needed for a study on motivation among urban school teachers...

Doctoral student is looking for participants for a study on motivation among urban teachers. The participation will consist of a one-hour i…

Started by Jacek Polubiec

1 May 16
Reply by Jacek Polubiec

The Five Habits of Highly Effective Teachers

Growing professionally as a highly effective teacher is not that easy. It is a matter of struggle, patience, and commitment to improve one’…

Started by Abdelouahed OULGOUT

0 Mar 18

Potty Training - How to Teach your Toddler

Potty training is one of the daunting tasks. It needs patience from parents behalf. Read out here for some of the useful tips to get your t…

Started by Oscar Marin

1 Feb 27
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

High Tech High Abroad: How to apply a model worldwide?

Sorry for the Hebrew video link at the bottom. It's a good peek if you want to see how the San Diego's hitechhigh is applied in a city in I…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Jan 7

LIVE Online Math seeks part-time teacher for 2014-2015

LIVE Online Math is seeking a part-time teacher for the 2014-2015 school year.  In brief, a new hire would be teaching LIVE, synchronous ma…

Started by John Bovey

0 Oct 28, 2013

Motivational setup for Secondary students of any Science

Hi everyone,Question: What strategies have worked for you in your classroom to help students make personal connections with topics that you…

Started by Paul J. Cuaresma

4 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

Strategies for Struggling Readers: Conquering a book you don’t like

We’ve all had to struggle through books we didn’t like—maybe even books we deplored. When it comes to our students, we don’t worry too much…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Apr 22, 2013

Integrating Technology in the Classroom

In preparation for teaching Elementary Students, I am wondering just what all is out there technology wise. I know that bringing smart boar…

Started by Shelia Johnson

3 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Andrew Jay Wolfenbarger

Teaching in the Digital Age by Stanford Professor

Hello, Recently, I ran into this video lecture by a stanford processor on teaching and learning in the digital age. Also, i got some time…

Started by Rajan Chandi

0 Feb 17, 2013

RSS

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Guide to Online Ed. Degrees

The Fifth Year Anniversary Book Project!

We want you to write a chapter!

Click here!

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2014   Created by Ezequiel Pitty.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service