All Discussions Tagged 'special' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think music will help to develop child’s education?

As I have discuss many of parents even also children related to music and most of saying early childhood music development is helping their…

Started by John Khan

13 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

RtI: Tier III Interventions

What are school districts finding successful as Tier III Interventions in the Response to Intervention process? I am interested in interven…

Started by IndyEduktr

2 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Kristin Gillespie

Resources for Students with Severe Disabilities

I am a special education teacher with students who have severe cognitive disabilities.  My students are non-verbal or just emerging with co…

Started by Mollie Dwyer

2 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Evan Panagiotopoulos

Ipod Touch, Nook or Kindle?

I need some advice.  I am trying to get a mobile device to use with my special education students in K,1,2 and 4th grades.  I need somethin…

Started by Chris Braaten

12 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Roxanne Clement

TECHNOLOGY in a self-contained classroom

I am interested in learning how  you incorporate tech into a K-1 self-contained room.

Started by Joanne Maria Formisano

0 Aug 25, 2011

Special Education teachers - do you have any lesson planning templates to share?

I am looking for examples of lesson planning templates that include the goals from the IEP, instructional materials/strategies and include…

Started by Meredith Johnson

2 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

Classroom Technology: Opinions on Mic/Speaker systems to Amplify voice in classroom?

Hi, I recently ran across this blog that shared some statistics about the usage of amplified classrooms and what some of the benefits are.I…

Started by Kevin H

9 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Kevin H

Research for a Special Education Blog

Hello. I am writing to all the special education teachers. What types of topics do you want to read about and learn about when it comes to…

Started by Amanda Kenuam

0 Apr 22, 2010

Educational Grant Opportunity to Manage Assessments & Track RTI

Application Deadline 5/31/2010 Announcing an educational grant opportunity for school districts to manage assessments and track RTI.  Two…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 Apr 20, 2010

ADHD

looking for strategies I can use to help students with ADHD not taking medication. This student is very hyper and has trouble focusing in c…

Started by rauchell mann

1 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Jessica Eitzen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service