All Discussions Tagged 'social' (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is Classroom 2.0?

I had the privilege of interviewing Steve Hargadon for an episode of T4 Tips Podcasts. In the interview, we discussed social networking and…

Started by Darren Draper

5 Oct 23, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

school in Maine looking for school to challenge in an environmental project

The Village School in Maine (a grade 3-5 school with about 675) is currently building their part of the planetfesto.org virtual ribbon--a s…

Started by Nancy Raff

0 Oct 16, 2007

Social Networking research studies

I am doing a literature review on scholarly research related to learning outcomes in social network contexts. So far, the quest is rather…

Started by Mary Hricko

0 Oct 2, 2007

New resources for media literacy, social networks in education and cyberbullying.

I'm delighted to announce that Digizen has just launched, a new site from children & young people's internet charity Childnet Internati…

Started by Josie Fraser

3 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Sue R.

Does anyone else?

I am teaching a class at Colorado State University (CSU) to teacher licensure students this semester - the class is focused on technology (…

Started by James Folkestad

6 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

Classroom negotiations...

On September 11, 1776, representatives of the Colonists and the British met in Staten Island, NY to discuss how they could avoid fighting t…

Started by Joel Heffner

3 Sep 11, 2007
Reply by Joel Heffner

Technology and Social Studies

I'm wondering how social studies teachers use technology in their classrooms. I'm actually writing my doctoral dissertation on Technologica…

Started by Andrew Pass

6 Aug 30, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

Shout out for Social Networks in education

I’ve put a call out for help with two specific sections of a project I'm working on at the moment - please see the full call for details ov…

Started by Josie Fraser

1 Aug 10, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Study Stickies Facebook Application

I have been working on the Study Stickies Facebook app, which may be of interest to people here. Study Stickies allows you to take notes (…

Started by amichail

0 Aug 7, 2007

Social Networking about Books!

Library Thing is a great site for book lovers to come together in a social network environment. You can catalog your own library, chat abou…

Started by Meg Ormiston

3 May 16, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service