All Discussions Tagged 'smartboard' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions on Technology in My Classroom

I teach middle school math and AP Calculus and I am very excited about the upcoming school year. It sounds as if I will be receiving some n…

Started by Scott Mies

11 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Edwin Everett

Smartboard, document camera, lab of laptops, and World History

I'm looking for practical ways to take these bits of hardware and transform how students interact with the subject of World History. Do you…

Started by Drew McAllister

11 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Brian Mannix

Smartboard instant conference

Hi! I'm a 5th grade teacher from Phoenix, AZ and am looking for other classrooms that want to hook up and use Smartboard's instant conferen…

Started by Bobby

0 Aug 15, 2010

Interactive Whiteboard Technology Excites UK Educators

UK Educators are getting quite excited over their latest Whiteboard technology which allows them to share materials and resources right acr…

Started by Kiwi Commons

1 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

Creating a student-centered SMARTboard classroom

A colleague and I were recently talking about the SMARTboards we are lucky to have in our classroom.  However, we are both at a loss as to…

Started by Kendra Larmour

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

SmartBoard Help/Ideas

In our district, we have student led conferences. The students demonstrate some of their learning to their parents, in whatever format I (o…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

4 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Ryan Armitage

Free Interactive Whiteboard Software?

I'm working with a large group of teachers, and I'm trying to provide a low-cost interactive whiteboard option to them. I've created a Wiim…

Started by Katy Scott

5 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Katy Scott

$99 DIY Smartboard

There is no denying the appeal of interactive whiteboards: to interact directly with the image transcends the mouse-and-keyboard experienc…

Started by Joe Schuch

3 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Wireless Microphone for Smartboard Recording

Hi all, I got the go ahead to purchase a few wireless microphones for the purpose of having teachers record their lessons/procedures to po…

Started by Stu

0 Dec 2, 2009

Useful

I found this very clear and to the point: http://www.ascd.org/publications/educational_leadership/nov09/vol67/num03/Teaching_with_Interacti

Started by PACI Dominique

1 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service