All Discussions Tagged 'skills' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie in search of help for multimedia presentations

I am a graduate student making a career change from telecommunications to educational technology. Wow. The learning curve is a steep climb…

Started by Ericka Lee

4 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by vitoli baretti

Deeper Learning MOOC

I am writing to let you know about a free, flexible, nine-week online course that will allow educators to learn about deeper learning and h…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

1 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

Should exam content be changed to be more in line with what is needed for the workplace?

There is a current view that there is a gap in a learners knowledge between what they learn at school and what they need in the workplace.…

Started by Aimee Whatson

32 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

Interactive Storytelling for Literacy Skills

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/103664483/Elisa-Gopin-Interactive-Storytelling Literac…

Started by Elisa Gopin

0 Aug 29, 2012

Time In - Building Relationship & Teach Social Skills

Your Name and Title: Rusty May, School Counselor   School, Library, or Organization Name: SchoolToolsTv.com   Co-Presenter Name(s):   Area…

Started by Rusty May

4 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Rusty May

The 21st century pedagogy teachers should be aware of

Do you know that the 21st century pedagogy is completely different from the20th century one ? Have you ever asked yourself about the basic…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

Checklist of teacher IT skills

Hi, Does anyone out there have or know of any checklists that they would be willing to share for essential Teacher IT (ICT) skills? I'm th…

Started by Jason de Nys

0 Jan 12, 2011

Technology Standards Suggestions

I am meeting with a small team of teachers at my school this week to discuss the 'creation' of technology standards for the school. My idea…

Started by Francine Safdeye

3 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Wan Fareed

21 Foundation Documentary and Resources

Ok...i think the documentary interviews I've watched are consistent with a lot of research I see bubbling around (practical project based &…

Started by Nathan Ketsdever

0 Mar 19, 2010

Microsoft Office

I had a conversation with a teacher today about how to teach students the 'basic skills' of the Microsoft suite (Word, PPT, Excel, Access).…

Started by Francine Safdeye

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Lynne Bailey

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service