All Discussions Tagged 'sites' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? Teachers will be suspended if they will use social networking sites, most especially Facebook, in instruction and other school-related activities.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? I want to hear your comments and opinions.  This is true.  Teachers will be suspended if they will…

Started by Chester R. Cruzado

0 Nov 11, 2010

Anyone ever tried working with data visualization or interactive maps in a classroom setting?

I'm playing around with the idea of using some interactive maps and data for part of a Social Studies unit, there are lots of great current…

Started by Knox Phillips

1 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Jennifer G

Creating teacher/class websites

In a few weeks I will be doing a presentation for some local teachers about creating a classroom website. I would like to recommend some di…

Started by Brad Wilson

15 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Terry Parent

Technology Tip Tuesday

Community...Each week I send a technology tip to teachers in my district. We have over 2500 elementary teachers. However, I am running out…

Started by Antwon Lincoln

19 May 29, 2010
Reply by Alan Hodson

Education sites in one place

I am working on developing an educator site that has a main focus of gathering different education sites and web 2.0 tools to help teachers…

Started by Angelina

10 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by greg

adding students to your social networking sites without e-mails

Does any one have any ideas on how to add students to a networking site if they do not have e-mail addresses. I am looking to add about 300…

Started by Kathleen

14 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

I have just updated my Web 2.0 Tool listing to 78 sites/tools. I am looking for feedback and additional tools. Please share your thoughts…

Started by Clifford Steinberg

0 Dec 30, 2007

Teacher Toolbar

Please check out this recently created Teacher Toolbar http://professionallearningboard.ourtoolbar.com and let me know what you think. I'd…

Started by Ellen

0 Dec 15, 2007

New resources for media literacy, social networks in education and cyberbullying.

I'm delighted to announce that Digizen has just launched, a new site from children & young people's internet charity Childnet Internati…

Started by Josie Fraser

3 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Sue R.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service