All Discussions Tagged 'secondary' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evernote Will Organize Your Life!

Disclaimer: PLEASE check out http://iteach20.blogspot.com/ and become a reader! I'd love to get feedback and discussions on my blog about h…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

5 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Kelsey Hill

Motivational setup for Secondary students of any Science

Hi everyone,Question: What strategies have worked for you in your classroom to help students make personal connections with topics that you…

Started by Paul J. Cuaresma

4 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

Making Online Learning Environments "Brain Friendly"

Your Name and Title: Dr. Kristen Swanson   School, Library, or Organization Name: Authentic Ed   Area of the World from Which You Will Pres…

Started by Kristen Swanson

2 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Kristen Swanson

Another idea... Technology Night for Parents?

I posted already about doing ed tech sessions for other teachers in my school. I am also hosting a short technology session for parents of…

Started by Amy Capelle

14 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Scott Kepner

Pre-cal help

I have a teacher who is struggling with a student in the classroom, and I think using some online resources and physical manipulatives woul…

Started by Dennis Dawson

3 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Luis Rivera

Ideas for a 8th Grade Reading Classroom

I am teaching 8th grade reading and am interested in some new ideas for incorporating Web 2.0 skills in the classroom. As with most middle…

Started by Sunny Williams

6 May 11, 2011
Reply by Breanne

Readings about "digital citizenship"

I am compiling two annotated reading lists for young adults on the following themes: digital citizenship and career and identity exploratio…

Started by Jennifer Koch Lubke

1 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Melanie Nuffer

Instructional Coach Seeks Advice On Encouraging Teachers To Modify Instructional Approaches With ELLs

I am an instructional coach for high school content teachers with ELLs in their classes.  Though I am a peer, some teachers are not open to…

Started by Denise Stewart

0 Mar 7, 2010

Julius Caesar or Taming of the Shrew

I am a second year teacher, and during my first year, I taught Julius Caesar at the sophomore level. I did not have a very good experience…

Started by Becky Timberlake

25 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

Who wants their jr/sr high ESL students using more English?

Well, who DOESN'T? I certainly do so I created PikiFriends to help. It's an online penpal tool for jr/sr high schools only. Students from…

Started by Jeff Dionne

0 Nov 7, 2009

RSS

Study - Help Wanted!

Click HERE to help.

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Guide to Online Ed. Degrees

The Fifth Year Anniversary Book Project!

We want you to write a chapter!

Click here!

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2014   Created by Ezequiel Pitty.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service