All Discussions Tagged 'science' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What can replace Sim Park?

A few weeks ago my colleague found a site that featured abandonware, and suggested that we could put this software on our site along with s…

Started by Anne Pemberton

2 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

gardening

Hello All, Does anyone have gardening links they like, about gardening in school, in the classroom, gardening for science lessons, gardeni…

Started by Connie Weber

16 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Connie Weber

Sailing Around the World Geography and Science Worthy

There has been some rumblings of this before but they sailors of the Vendee Globe are officially on their way around the world and skipper…

Started by Elizabeth Wargo

5 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Lorraine

Searching for teachers who teach both algebra and computing

I'm looking to talk with teachers who teach both algebra and computer science (formal or informal cs). If you know any of this breed of cat…

Started by Jane Krauss

3 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Jane Krauss

Computing Environments

If Microworlds, Squeak, Scratch, Agent Sheets, Alice, GameMaker, Python and Ruby don't sound like random gibberish to you I need your help…

Started by Jane Krauss

40 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Jane Krauss

Graphing Calculators

I'm wanting to get a set of graphing calculators to use w/ my 6th grade math classes. I don't need anything too fancy and I noticed the TI…

Started by Ashley Garner

2 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Ashley Garner

Science Labcasts being developed...feedback needed!

I have been selected by the Michigan Association of Computer Users in Learning and the Michigan Department of Education along with 10 other…

Started by John Sowash

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Rick Biche

NEW BIOLOGY NETWORK: "The Synapse"

We have a brand-spanking new site on the Ning platform to share with you and your colleagues who might teach biology/life science. The new…

Started by Sean Nash

0 Jan 8, 2009

The Best YA Science Fiction Book is.....

I need an exceptionally good science fiction novel for my gifted 6th graders (some reading 4-5 years above grade level) ---I wanted Ender's…

Started by Nancy Bosch

27 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Do you have a passion for Science or Social Studies?

Come be on our podcast! http://theteacherslifeblog.blogspot.com

Started by Bobby

2 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Jessica Fries-Gaither

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service