All Discussions Tagged 'schools' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mobile immersive learning: a dominating trend in the education app industry

The technology is changing the education landscape where the mobile apps for education industry will replace the traditional teaching metho…

Started by Mahil jasani

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

September 2016: Do you have a job?

As the end of summer looms before us, many newly or recently qualified teachers will be frantically applying to jobs domestically or waitin…

Started by Ed Vectus

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Broken Teaching Contracts - How to Steer Clear of Them

When searching for a teaching job overseas, it's difficult to know who to trust or what to believe. While there are very reputable schools…

Started by Ed Vectus

1 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Dispelling the Myth of International Teaching

When considering a teaching job abroad, there is a common misconception that all international teachers teach English as a foreign language…

Started by Ed Vectus

4 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Considering an International Move?

Making the decision to leap into an international teaching opportunity can be both stressful and exciting. There are lots of job possibilit…

Started by Ed Vectus

0 Mar 23, 2016

How to get a teaching job?

Hey all, I'm looking around for different teaching jobs around California (probably the Bay but maybe LA).  What sites do you go look for…

Started by Pete Walton

0 May 10, 2012

Are you planning to do PGDM?

Indira Global Business School (IGBS) was established as an autonomous professional school to meet the growing needs of the business sector…

Started by S Kumar

0 Mar 15, 2011

Ideas on social media tools and resources for schools?

I am working on designing a social media program for a group of secondary schools undergoing a nationwide ICT empowerment program in Nigeri…

Started by Gbenga Ogunjimi

2 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Jesse R Elam

Challenges/Oppurtunities of Web 2.0 in classrooms.

Hi everyone,   I'm currently writing a paper on web 2.0 in classrooms.    May i ask your opinions, what are the challenges that teachers/st…

Started by Arif Adnan

5 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Caroline Cerveny

Dropping 200 lbs in 1 year - Will tablets replace standard textbooks?

For many years schools have been purchasing standard paper textbooks for students. As we continue through the digital age, how much longer…

Started by Mike Beverly

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service