All Discussions Tagged 'resource' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virtual school and virtual classroom tool now FREE!

If you want to see how you can use a social media tool as an extension of the classroom then go to www.meetatrecess.com and create your cla…

Started by Len Rosen

0 Aug 8, 2011

Tools to Help Teach About The Natural Events in Japan

Here’s a effective tool to better explain what is happening to Japan to your students through Google Earth. Please share any other resource…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Mar 26, 2011

Renewable Resources for 5th grade - Technology Integration ideas needed

I am looking for ways to integrate technology into my science unit on renewable resources.  The renewable resources I usually introduce to…

Started by Tina Dahlby

10 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Brandon Horst

training resource book

I will be doing a teacher technology integration training and want to give a resource book to the teachers who are attending.  The two clas…

Started by Mandie

0 Jul 6, 2010

NEW BIOLOGY NETWORK: "The Synapse"

We have a brand-spanking new site on the Ning platform to share with you and your colleagues who might teach biology/life science. The new…

Started by Sean Nash

0 Jan 8, 2009

Teachingminute.com A New Era for Video in the Classroom

Rarely does a school district allow for video taping in the classroom, especially with all the damage the media can do. When I say "media",…

Started by Tom

0 Aug 1, 2008

Call for help, creating a CC photo resource for K12 students

Navigating the ins and outs of copyright is difficult at the best of times, but even more so when you are a K12 student and the copyright i…

Started by SusanTsairi

10 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by SusanTsairi

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service