All Discussions Tagged 'research' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Careers and College Reseach Project

I have a large group of 5th/6th graders that are doing research on the college they like best or the career that interests them the most. I…

Started by Jorge Cavazos

2 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

HELP NEEDED ASAP Please! :)

My name is Janine Tuccinardi and I am a third grade teacher in Fallbrook, CA. I am also a Master's student at Cal State San Marcos and curr…

Started by Janine Tuccinardi

6 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Research Tools

Does anybody have any suggestion for research/online tools that are more on the sophisticated side? Even if they are pay based.

Started by Francine Safdeye

2 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Harry F. Brooks IV

Educational Survey: Video Game Play and Gender-Related Attitudes

Are you over the age of 18 and enjoy playing video games regularly? If so, you are invited to participate in a research study examining the…

Started by Colleen Hunter

0 Mar 2, 2014

Evernote Will Organize Your Life!

Disclaimer: PLEASE check out http://iteach20.blogspot.com/ and become a reader! I'd love to get feedback and discussions on my blog about h…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

5 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Kelsey Hill

Would you embrace an FREE online middle level science learning model using social media, if it would improve student motivation, creativity and learning in a safe MySciLife® community?

Preliminary Year 1 MySciLife® Results show student interest, motivation, and learning improved.   Middle Level science teachers are needed…

Started by Donna Benson

0 Jun 17, 2013

UPDATED -- PLEASE READ REPLY IF YOU'VE TAKEN THE SURVEY-- Research Assistance!

Greetings! I'm currently a PhD in Education student at Rutgers University, studying teachers who play video games themselves, use video gam…

Started by Erica Holan

1 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Erica Holan

Action Research: Engagement of Students with Netbooks

Hi! I am looking for any action research already conducted regarding the engagement of students with netbooks. We are looking at getting ne…

Started by Kimberly S.

0 May 10, 2012

CRED Project and top 10 curation tools who will change research in XXI Century Education

Curation Restart Education Project  aims to open gateway to knowledge for teacher worldwide . http://web20education.bo.lt/credproject Your…

Started by Lucian

3 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Brain Friendly Learning

Name and Title: Ginny Washburne- DEN Director   School, Library, or Organization Name: Discovery Education   Co-Presenter Name(s): N/A   A…

Started by Ginny Washburne

0 Apr 5, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service