All Discussions Tagged 'photos' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How did you choose your profile photo?

It seems that some people try to look good (I know I did), some don't want to show their face, and some look kind of scary (no offence, I w…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

46 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Mel J. Janousek

Best Web Resource for Photo-Sharing with Students/Families

We are mostly a mac building and our teachers use iphoto to upload their photos, print and to create slideshows. We'd like to share the pho…

Started by BethB

4 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Allison Hart

PHOTO SHARING FOR CLASSES, SCHOOL

I am the school webmaster and also librarian/computer teacher. I would like to create an online photo storage account that the students/par…

Started by Tina Tomczak

5 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

Free Webinar -- Using Photostory

Photostory 3 in the Classroom : Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 6 PM (Mountain) http://nmsu.na3.acrobat.com/photo3sum09/ Photostory 3 is a FREE sof…

Started by Carl

0 Jun 22, 2009

Suggestions needed for online storage??!!

We're approaching the end of the school year and I'd like my kids to be able to access their work/products/photos/videos/ **EVERYTHING** of…

Started by Ginger Lewman

13 May 27, 2009
Reply by Vicky S

Looking for Photo Examples of Rule of Thirds

I'm looking for an example of the rule of thirds that I can use in a training, so I'd prefer CC.

Started by Alice Mercer

4 May 2, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Filming and photographing kids for blogs - is it ok?

Hi Classroom-2.0ers, I just wanted to ask for your opinions on whether or not you think it is ok to include footage or photographs of your…

Started by Michael Stevenson

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Brian

Join the Reinventing Project-Based Learning Flickr Group!

Reinventing PBL with collaborative technologies has never looked so good! The Flickr group on this topic is just set to crack a hundred co…

Started by Jane Krauss

1 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Deborah Kerwood

Video Attribution

I spent some of my summer researching how to provide photo, music, & video attribution and thought I had a handle on it.... My specific…

Started by Peter Lane

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Need help with Flickr

Okay i am sure the answer is out there in some obvious spot but i also am counting on one of you knowing right where it is... I have seen m…

Started by Barbara

5 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Sheryl Hess

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service