All Discussions Tagged 'parents' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Illinois - June 22-23 - Recognizing and Supporting Diverse Gifted Populations

June 22-23, Recognizing and Supporting Diverse Gifted Populations Strand 1 – June 22nd Linda Kreger Silverman Ph.D. and Elizabeth Mika M.A…

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Mar 29, 2010

Using twitter and cellphones to connect with parents

I am currently researching tools to use to communicate with parents. I am looking for teachers that are currently using twitter or texting…

Started by Lorna Costantini

5 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Carlos Fernandez

Teachers - Children - Parents 2.0

I have experienced that communication between teachers, children and parents can sometimes be quite incomplete and full of gaps. Messages d…

Started by mara

17 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Lorna Costantini

If you could only recommend 1 online resource to a parent, what would it be and why?

I'm putting together an parent resource page for my school. I'd like to go beyond the typical collection of links, but am not exactly sure…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

16 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by KuF

Teaching parents how to use Web 2.0 tools

I think by now most people know my focus is on parents. So bear with me please. I started a discussion a month ago about web 2.0 tools and…

11 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Merle Hall

School supplied parent email addresses: Anyone doing it?

Currently all of our staff and students have webmail addresses supplied by the school. I often email parents with concerns about students b…

Started by Jason de Nys

1 May 26, 2009
Reply by Eve Heaton

How to coax administrators and parents who challenge blogs?

I am looking for ideas -- research, anecdotes, and advice -- about how to coax my district into allowing me to set up a classroom blog. If…

Started by Donna Hebert

19 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Derek Baird

Helping parents teach their children to read

Does anyone have any online examples of resources on how to help parents teach their children to read? Are there any teacher tools availabl…

12 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Roma

Parents as Partners Fall webcast series

Mark Monday September 15 at 9:00 PM EDT (GMT_4) on your calendar for the first in the fall series of Parents as Partners webcasts at www.ed

0 Sep 9, 2008

Digital Wish

Hello, I wanted you all to know about a new initiative just launched, Digital Wish. Digital Wish is a social networking site where educator…

Started by Jennifer Sweeney

0 May 28, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service