All Discussions Tagged 'parent' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

bilingual parent liaisons

I have heard about bilingual parent liaisons. These individuals are employed by school districts with large ELL populations. They facilitat…

Started by Jennifer Janke

3 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by T. White

Teaching parents how to use Web 2.0 tools

I think by now most people know my focus is on parents. So bear with me please. I started a discussion a month ago about web 2.0 tools and…

Started by Lorna Costantini

11 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Merle Hall

New Tool - free online scheduler for proctors, parent-teacher conferences, classroom volunteers, PTA, etc.

We've got a new signup tool that makes it super easy to schedule parents and teachers - think Evite, juiced for volunteering. Still fine-tu…

Started by Karen B

2 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Karen B

Using Glogster to teach parents about Web 2.0

I'm moving a discussion started in the introductions area so that others who are interested can follow if they want. I've been trying to c…

Started by Kami Mulzet

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Kami Mulzet

What do you do to convince the parents?

The media works hard on sensationalizing the pitfalls for students using the internet and naturally many parents shut down and keep their c…

11 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Gerald Ardito

Getting more parents involved.

I would like to start a discussion about Parent Involvement and how to get parents involved in the classroom, I believe that many parents a…

16 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Help get your parents involved in their children's education

Parents involved in School Councils On Monday April 7th, 2008 at 8:00 pm EST,(GMT-5) “Parents as Partners” online at edtechtalk.com/live w…

0 Apr 4, 2008

Getting school families into the 2.0 loop

Have any of you got some neat ways to introduce or lure families into joining the 2.0 loop? I'm putting school musical photos into a bubble…

Started by Sue R.

13 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Cindy Seibel

People for Education

We have invited Jacqui Strachan from People for Education to join the Parents as Partners webcast on Monday March 17th 2008 at 9:00 PM DST…

0 Mar 16, 2008

Parents as Partners Webcast

Just wanted to let you know about a new initiative being organized to help teachers and parents support their students. “Parents as Partner…

6 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by Lorna Costantini

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service