All Discussions Tagged 'on' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On-line math learning for elementary

I am looking for on-line free math websites that are more than just games that I can use to both support struggling math learners and to ac…

Started by Sarah Lewenberg

14 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Ann M Callicutt

How to convert DVD to iPod Video MP4, MP4 AVC and Audio MP3, AAC, M4A(Win&Mac)

Introduction: The following is a step by step guide about putting DVD movies on your iPod for both Windows and Mac users. For Windows user…

Started by GeraldBJ

1 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by GeraldBJ

Student Learning Portal, Examples Needed!

I am putting together a proposal for my superintendent to convince her  to let me set up a student learning portal. My idea is to set this …

Started by John Sowash

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

Comparison: Tools for Converting PowerPoint

PowerPoint is among the most prevalent forms of persuasive technology used by business people, educators, students and trainers. Suppose yo…

Started by Mike

3 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

How do you deliver Phonics instruction?

What phonics programs do you use that have proven successful? Do you use any online Phonics programs? why or why not? Has anyone used Readi…

Started by Katherine Burdick

4 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by James Edward Charles Webber

Whatever happened to Mastery Learning?

I have been reading "Schools, Society and Mastery Learning" (Block, 1974) with the intention of reconnecting with some of the theory behind…

Started by Ian Grove-Stephensen

0 Jun 24, 2009

Wikis - Saving Work: Help Needed!

I'm new to using Wikis in the classroom setting (with wikispaces.com, but am hoping to have students create wiki pages, across class period…

Started by Steve Guditus

11 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Cunningham

How do I upload my PowerPoint presentation on Web?

Hi there, I want to put my PowerPoint presentation about learning to Website and share with others, and don't want others to modify it? A…

Started by SunnyY

21 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Carlos Raul Lopez Reatiga

Hybrid On-line Schools in the World

Hi! I am looking to communicate with other teachers who teach in a hybrid on-line school. That is a school where students take classes on-l…

Started by Karen Brunson

0 Oct 13, 2008

Classroom 2.0 Problem with video

I've been getting an error message whenever I launch the Classroom 2.0 main page. It looks like this: I'm running a MacBook using OSX10.…

Started by Al Tucker

23 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Hans Feldmeier

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service