All Discussions Tagged 'moodle' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moodle anyone

Is anyone using a Moodle as a course management tool and can offer hints or suggestions?

Started by Patrick Lynch

41 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Kendra Voris

Student Book Discussion Ning vs. Moodle

Hello I am facilitating an online book discussion between my school and a school in Texas. Moodle, the districts' technology of choice will…

Started by Kathy Lawrence

13 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Kathy Lawrence

Edmodo Versus Moodle

Hi all, We currently use Moodle in our district.  Mostly for discussion boards. I have just started to play with edmodo and feel it is far…

Started by Stu

2 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Lisa Ma

Your Feedback re: Video in Online Learning

As part of a research project, I put together a short lesson plan in Moodle deployed as a SCORM package. The purpose of this prototype is t…

Started by Sean Healy

6 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Sean Healy

Taking World of Warcraft to the Classroom

Hi folks! Just wanted to share a project that is currently underway with the group and provide some follow-up resources/links from the inte…

Started by Lucas Gillispie

0 Aug 22, 2010

Inclusion of students with disabilities in online learning environments

How can I as a new teacher include my students with visual or auditory disabilities in online learning? I know that there are restrictions…

Started by Lorraine Ahlers-Mack

9 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Sharo Dickerson

Spanish Teachers: Do you ever use www.rtve.es?

Do you ever use the www.rtve.es site in your Spanish classes? I tend to follow the I+1 philosophy (but more like I+3 sometimes). I was wond…

Started by Carlos Torres

0 Apr 27, 2010

LMS Solutions

Hello all,   I have received this request for assistance from a local school district and am wondering what you all can contribute to the d…

Started by Clifford Steinberg

3 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by E Cohen

Collection of questions to import into a Moodle course.

I'm creating a physics moodle course.  I'm wondering if there are any libraries of questions that can be imported into a course so I don't…

Started by Arthur Ruff

1 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Tammy Moore

Moodle for assessment?

I had a question I was hoping someone could help with. I am interested in using a web-based tool for assessment. I am following the mastery…

Started by Jeff Noll

5 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Stephen Gensemer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service