All Discussions Tagged 'mobile' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best places to learn iOS App Development. Best ones.

Learning iOS application development is made considerably simpler by the huge amount of tutorials and learning materials on the Internet. N…

Started by amirah ara

0 Aug 7, 2018

Cellphones

cellphones have become need of students these days they cant live without it more important than food and water they are actually killing t…

Started by Ruchita Parat

0 Apr 19, 2013

Android use/apps in classroom?

While iPod touches are proliferating in the classroom, is anyone considering using android mobile devices (without phone subscriptions) ?Wh…

Started by Elizabeth Bonsignore

2 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Patricia Schoonover

SlideSpeech: Web and Mobile Presentations with Text-to-Speech Voice Over

Your Name and Title:  John Graves, PhD Student. Founder and CEO of SlideSpeech   School, Library, or Organization Name:  AUT University, Au…

Started by John Graves

6 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by John Graves

Ipod Touch, Nook or Kindle?

I need some advice.  I am trying to get a mobile device to use with my special education students in K,1,2 and 4th grades.  I need somethin…

Started by Chris Braaten

12 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Roxanne Clement

Using cells phones and tablets in school

Our school is implementing a mobile 1-1 model.  Each of the students in our pilot is getting either a cell phone or a tablet that will have…

Started by Matt Hoenshell

0 Nov 17, 2011

iPad vs. other tablets

I'm looking into purchasing a few sets of tablets for K-12 teachers to check out and use with students in classrooms and on field trips.…

Started by Katy Scott

1 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Mark Moriarty

A LIST OF SOME OF THE BEST CARTOON MAKING TOOLS

Due to the growing readers of these tools i finally decided to gather them together for you in a neat and accessible single page so that yo…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

The Power of Mobile Technology

My students have really been pushing the power of mobile technology for the past few years.  I continue to be amazed at both the evolution…

Started by Joe Fatheree

0 Jun 16, 2011

2010 Speak up National Report

The 2010 Speak Up National Report’s findings revealed a varied outlook on mobile device use in the classroom. What are your thoughts? http:…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Crawford

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service