All Discussions Tagged 'math' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BetterLesson.com for math?

I just discovered betterlesson.com, and it looks like a pretty useful site, but I'm wondering about its math capability. Any of you math ty…

Started by Bob Mathews

0 Sep 10, 2011

Troy War Animation with Sketchup in Junior High School

I am a math teacher in Florence italy, in junior high school.I let the students use Sketchup one hour a week to make 3D models.This year we…

Started by guzman

13 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by guzman

Sketchup Animation and Math

I'm an italian math teacher. I'm using Sketchup in middle school too. We made the following video: Well, this was my first post, .... Se…

Started by guzman

1 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Patrick Kutkey

Creatively teaching math through technology

Does anyone know of any good programs or websites to use to help young kids learn and/or practice basic math skills. (e.g. arithmetic, prim…

Started by Alissa Hlavac

32 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by GoldStudent

Complementry Math Resources for Elementary Students

Our schools are using both the "Everyday Math" and "Investigations" math programs with elementary students, both of which are constructivis…

Started by Donna Hebert

38 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by GoldStudent

Math Software for Junior High

We are looking to purchase some math software that would be useful for the middle school level. There seems to be a lot of free math practi…

Started by Michelle Phares

16 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by GoldStudent

Reliable Math Video Site?

Can anyone recommend a reliable math video site for middle school math?  What i found is all for college level math. 

Started by Tamara McVoy

10 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by GoldStudent

Math Crash - Times Tables game for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

G'day eveyone, I hope this is ok, if not please let me know and I'll remove this post.   I have created an iPhone game to help students l…

Started by jjjjjj

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by jjjjjj

Data Visualization tools for the classroom?

With recent technology innovations, data visualization seems like it's exploded. It seems that, if our schools are to remain relevent, we s…

Started by Katy Scott

5 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Sharon McDonnell

Showing Math Work on the Web

I noticed there are many web sites that will solve algebraic equations for you and show you the steps.  But I wanted a site that makes the…

Started by Alan Degener

0 Feb 28, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service