All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online Resources for Teaching and Learning

Check out these three academic gems that can help enhance teaching and learning without any out-of-pocket costs. Share your experiences in…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Heather MacCorkle Edick

Looking for Feedback on Readups, a new social reading tool

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for some feedback on a new tool we just built for reading online together, (computer and ipad in a web browser),…

Started by Travis Alber

0 Oct 14, 2013

Looking for some quick, last minute Summer PD?

Check out Atomic Learning's blog series featuring quick, focused PD tips here.

Started by Amy Schoenrock

0 Aug 27, 2013

White Paper; “Human Collaboration, Africa’s Revolutionary Application for Broad Band Expansion”

Steve Thought I would share this with the group. It points out how global learning is the killer (hyper growth) application of the Internet…

Started by Richard Close

0 Aug 1, 2013

Parental anxiety

So often teachers have to deal with parental anxiety, and this somehow complicates learning experiences for children. Here's a great resour…

Started by Alison Willis

0 Jul 3, 2013

Would you embrace an FREE online middle level science learning model using social media, if it would improve student motivation, creativity and learning in a safe MySciLife® community?

Preliminary Year 1 MySciLife® Results show student interest, motivation, and learning improved.   Middle Level science teachers are needed…

Started by Donna Benson

0 Jun 17, 2013

Working with grades 3-6? Here's something for you

Hi I am looking to connect with classes around the world, grades 3-6, who are interested in early access to beta testing of a new innovativ…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Last minute plans to attend SXSWedu in Austin, TX?

One single badge for #SXSWedu for sale, $200 instead of $375. Only in the next 4 days. Reply or message if interested. Check out the schedu…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Feb 26, 2013

Teaching in the Digital Age by Stanford Professor

Hello, Recently, I ran into this video lecture by a stanford processor on teaching and learning in the digital age. Also, i got some time…

Started by Rajan Chandi

0 Feb 17, 2013

Flipped Learning Technology - Call for Early Adoptors

Hi All, It is pleasure to be part of this network. I am founder and programmer at Qlazzy.com and used to teach Artificial Intelligence and…

Started by Rajan Chandi

0 Jan 22, 2013

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service