All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideas to put technology to use in Early Learning Classrooms

First of all it's nice to be here.  I took a peek around and there are some good discussions going on.  My particular niche is Early Childh…

Started by Jamie Fox

4 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Children's Literature - How do you Choose the Best Books for your Classroom?

What attracts you most to the literature you provide for your students? Is it the genre, the illustrations or the text? Here are 5 things t…

Started by Ed Vectus

0 Mar 16, 2016

An easy way to make children fall in love with math

Let's try here to practice math online which was designed  with an adaptive learning/personalized learning pedagogy @ http://beGalileo.com

Started by beGalileo

0 Apr 9, 2015

Funding opp/CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

************PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY, APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS*********** CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/M…

Started by mdailey

0 Jul 17, 2014

How do you use Technology with Art?

The Art Institute of Chicago recently had its first ever Google Hangouts on Air with a focus on Art, Technology and Education. Anyone use b…

Started by Carolina Kaufman

0 Apr 30, 2014

Professional Development Video Preference

Having discussed this topic with local colleagues, I would love to read other opinions on the topic of educational videos.  I help develop…

Started by Joe Ribera

2 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Joe Ribera

Potty Training - How to Teach your Toddler

Potty training is one of the daunting tasks. It needs patience from parents behalf. Read out here for some of the useful tips to get your t…

Started by Oscar Marin

1 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

High Tech High Abroad: How to apply a model worldwide?

Sorry for the Hebrew video link at the bottom. It's a good peek if you want to see how the San Diego's hitechhigh is applied in a city in I…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Jan 7, 2014

Deeper Learning MOOC

I am writing to let you know about a free, flexible, nine-week online course that will allow educators to learn about deeper learning and h…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

1 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

TED Talks in the classroom?

Curious to hear how others are using TED Talks in their classroom. Just stumbled upon this gem that Rhonda Mitchell from Trinity delivered…

Started by Benjamin Levy

1 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Fatma Al Amir

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service