All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Feel-bad education"

I read this article about what Mr Alfie Kohn calls Feel bad education. It jerked me into questioning the way I teach. I did not find the ar…

Started by PACI Dominique

9 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by ruhail12

Online Partner Resources

Hello All! The Morven Park Center for Civic Impact (MPCCI) is in the process of expanding our online education materials. We would like to…

Started by Alecia Bryner

1 Dec 7, 2020
Reply by Lissie Houdge

Hello All! The Morven Park Center for Civic Impact (MPCCI) is in the process of expanding our online education materials. We would like to…

Started by Alecia Bryner

0 Jul 9, 2020

Distance Learning Feedback

Started by Alecia Bryner

0 Jun 8, 2020

How to Become a Java Programmer

Java is one of the most used programming languages on the Internet. Because of its ubiquity, it should be at the top of your list if you're…

Started by Marina Popova

3 May 25, 2018
Reply by Joanna Bella

Blended Learning Design contest

The TIDE research group on Learning Technologies of Universitat Pompeu Fabra Barcelona has created a "Blended Learning Design" contest to p…

Started by Konstantinos Michos

0 Apr 18, 2018

Let's Mystery Skype

Looking for classes to meet on Mystery Skype. We are at GMT+2 and can make it work 10:30-12:00 on Sunday or 10:13-12:00 on Wednesday. Looki…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

1 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Be Innovative without struggling

elearis is a new online course builder designed for teachers who want to bring blended learning into their classroom without being tech s…

Started by Kelly Roz

1 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Let's Mystery Skype

Looking for classes to meet on Mystery Skype. We are at GMT+2 and can make it work 10:30-12:00 on Sunday or 10:13-12:00 on Wednesday. Looki…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

1 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

What are appropriate ways to apply Powerpoint animated and colored presentation to help learners?

I have recently started using powerpoint to help my middle school math students learn math. I use animation that works in concert with comm…

Started by Steven McLain

3 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service