All Discussions Tagged 'learn' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of Culips ESL Podcast?

I am just one part of Culips ESL Podcast, based in Montreal, Canada. We are a bunch of English-teaching friends who started a podcast for E…

Started by Maura Smith

3 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by fendi max

A great resource for ESL / EFL students

Hi! I've noticed that there aren't that many new posts to help and inspire English language learners.  I'm an ESL teacher, currently living…

Started by Vicky Meszaros

3 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

Get 90% off

Get 90% off with any course at ParallelBranch. Parallel Branch is an online education portal offering courses that are self-paced, flexible…

Started by Alison Benson

0 Oct 28, 2013

Travel abroad and learn foreign languages for free?

I wanted to share this non-profit website to travel abroad and learn foreign languages for free. http://www.languageforexchange.com/   This…

Started by Luis Lopez

0 Oct 24, 2011

The Reading-Writing Connection

English-language Arts teachers often talk about the reading-writing connection. The say, "Teaching reading and writing strategies concurren…

Started by Mark Pennington

1 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Mark Pennington

Resources for Learning Foreign Language and Culture

Hi all,   This article introduces some websites for language and foreign culture learning. If you are interested, why not have a look?   ht…

Started by Charlene Qu

3 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Charlene Qu

Technology helps to teach and learn a second language

I am looking for researches on how technology helps to teach and learn a second language. Who knows anything about this???I am sharing with…

Started by Gila

3 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gila

Online learning English resources

Hi friends, Does any of you have experienced with some online resource in order to learn a foreign language (in this case English)? I am…

Started by David

4 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Aniya

Summer Institute - Computer-rich learning adventures for creative educators

There is a new opportunity this summer to take part in a four day institute especially for educators interested in using computers in creat…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

1 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Greg Thompson

A new educational website seeking feedback (and it's free)

My kids and I started a free social learning website at www.flashcardfriends.com we'll start telling the press about it in January, but I'd…

Started by Mike Hogan

0 Dec 15, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service