All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 Interesting Books to Teach Money to the Kids

For most parents, getting their young children to read is a necessity. One traditional subject in children’s books that is starting to take…

Started by Oscar Marin

4 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Konstantin Kharchenko

Internet Safety - Kids versus Teachers

After watching a youth safety presentation at a middle school yesterday (more info at www.kiwiseminars.com), it was clear that teachers and…

Started by Kiwi Commons

38 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by galal abdul aziz elbehwashy

Obesity in School Going Kids: Study and Findings

Today, obesity is a common problem even among kids. According to a new study published in New England Journal of Medicine, about 50% of chi…

Started by Dorothy Hastings

0 Mar 5, 2014

Do you think music will help to develop child’s education?

As I have discuss many of parents even also children related to music and most of saying early childhood music development is helping their…

Started by John Khan

13 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

Monday: Microsoft Campus Tour - Classroom of the Future

On Monday afternoon, I'll be producing video reports of a Microsoft campus tour in Redmond, WA and the "Classroom Of The Future" with Brenn…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Oct 17, 2009

What do kids really know?

I am aware there has been a great discussion on this topic. It is called "Are They Really Digital Natives?? But no one has visited/responde…

Started by Dr. Mary Ann Bell

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Doug Valentine

VidSnacks Video Networking site

I would like to invite everyone to a new network: VidSnacks Video content creation for students and teachers. This site is designed to he…

Started by Tim Holt

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Santa's Stories Come alive

SANTA'S STORIES COME TO LIFE Please share with your students if you like. I bet you have all heard of Santa Clause, in fact I know you ha…

Started by Santa

1 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Just had "A is for Amazon" published in E-Learning Magazine

I've just had an article called "A is for Amazon" published in "E-Learning Magazine" in the USA that originally appeared on Classroom 2.0 a…

Started by Tim Blackburn

0 Jun 17, 2008

Has anyone used Kerpoof? Other 2.0 tools for elementary kids

I also just found QlipBoard and Klerpoof and wondered if anyone has used them or other tools that work well for the k-5 GROUP? I have used…

Started by Kelley Irish

14 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service