All Discussions Tagged 'ipads' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iPads Apps for Biology

We are beginning to use iPads in our Biology classes --- what are some good apps for Biology?

Started by Darlene Seifert

4 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Peter Simpson

iPads in the classroom...can you see it?

Hello Community, Well, I bought an iPad. I could not resist the temptation. After I walked out of the Apple store with my iPad, I knew I…

Started by Antwon Lincoln

23 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tyler Blake Chapman

iPads in the learning center

Our learning center teacher who works with students with mild learning disabilities has a new ipad.  This is the first ipad that we have in…

Started by Lorraine

7 May 14, 2011
Reply by Lorraine

ipads in the classroom

Hi! Anyone using ipads in the classroom? What are you doing with them? Have you had success with the VGA connector and projecting onto a bi…

Started by Rosamar Garcia

15 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Sue Gorman

Ipads in High School Social Studies Classrooms

Just recieved an ipad for my classroom and I am looking for suggestions on how to incorporate this piece of technology into my lessons.   …

Started by C Dunlap

3 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by blank

Now that school is out for most people...Has anyone used the iPads in a 4:1, 2:1, or 1:1 setting? How did it go? Did you create any survey/assessment to evaluate the user's experience?

I see a lot of posts about the iPads, but I am still looking for more information on anyone using them in the classroom for a period of tim…

Started by Margaret Murphy

0 Jun 22, 2010

iPad responses needed ASAP

Hi folks, I work in Chicago Public Schools for a grant project and we were considering a late stage purchase of netbook/laptops for some of…

Started by Rob Residori

7 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Martin Fourie

Teaching with iPads

Hello everyone, Last month my district bought me an iPad to test in my classroom. Well, they are now wanting a report on the things that I…

Started by Brad Flickinger

4 May 20, 2010
Reply by Larry Sandberg

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service