All Discussions Tagged 'ipad' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iPad apps for blind students

I am looking for iPad apps that a blind student can use. My student is a middle school female who is also cognitively-impaired. She needs h…

Started by Sally Irons

4 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Sally Irons

Does technology really help?

While in my field experience today observing a 1st grade classroom, I noticed a few things mainly pertaining to technology. When I was in e…

Started by Selena

11 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by margaretsales

creating epub with pages

I would have thought Pages would have come up with an easier way to make an epub by now!  I am trying to make an epub with student document…

Started by Jill

0 Apr 17, 2013

Creating a course using iTunesU

I recently finished developing a course using the new iTunesU course creator. It was an interesting experience which I've reflected on over…

Started by John Sowash

0 Apr 24, 2012

What's Your Story? Creating and Connecting with Digital Stories in the Early Years

Your Name and Title: Jason Graham:  Everyone has a story to tell! School, Library, or Organization Name: Bandung International School, Ja…

Started by Jason Graham

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Mardelle Sauerborn

iPad as SmartBoard

I hav not yet found an app for the iPad or Android that gives the same benefit as programs for different kind of Smart Boards. Have anyone…

Started by Thor-Ivar pute Eriksen

4 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Ben Stafford

Phonics and reading apps for older, struggling readers

I am preparing to tutor a pre-adolescent child who is still acquiring phonics.  I hope to integrate some digital technologies into my inter…

Started by Jennifer Koch Lubke

1 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Scott Yannitell

iPad vs. other tablets

I'm looking into purchasing a few sets of tablets for K-12 teachers to check out and use with students in classrooms and on field trips.…

Started by Katy Scott

1 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Mark Moriarty

Educational mLearning; The best free apps for Android,iPhone, iPads and iPods

To all those friends and colleagues here who have been constantly asking about me trying to know why it takes me so long to get back here i…

Started by Med Kharbach

1 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Dilek Gokce

Does anyone have quantitative results from the use of iPods or iPads in K-12 education?

I work in an elementary school and we are considering an iPod and/or iPad implementation.  I have found several articles and discussions ab…

Started by Laura B. Fogle

0 Jul 19, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service